TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sarchem Laboratories Inc. Terms & Conditions
All sales are subject to these terms and conditions, no variations will be accepted unless agreed to in writing and signed by authorized representatives from both parties.
- Quotation and Price Changes: The quotation is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation, unless otherwise noted. Sarchem Laboratories Inc. (SL) may revise the prices provided in the quotation if:
- the information provided by the client is incomplete or inaccurate
- The client requests changes in SL’s responsibilities, the specifications of the material, project instructions, procedures, assumptions, processes, protocols, test methods or analytical requirements
- any other reason set forth in the quotation
- Delivery, Shipping, Delays: All shipments are F.O.B. the location indicated by SL unless otherwise noted in quotation. Customer must include any special shipping instructions with order. SL reserves the right to make delivery installments, all such installments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due, per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery, of any installment, shall not relieve customer of customer’s obligation to accept delivery. Customer must inspect all goods immediately upon receipt and notify SL in writing within ten (10) days of any claims of, shortages, defects, or damages, and shall hold the goods for SL’s written instructions concerning return or disposition. If customer fails to notify SL within the ten (10) days of receiving the goods, they have agreed to accept all goods and pay for goods in full, per invoice.
- Force Majeure: Neither party will be responsible for any failure to perform or for delay in performance resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, strikes or labor difficulties, natural disasters, acts of God, factory shutdowns, wars, riots, shortages in transportation. If SL can not complete order within ninety (90) days due to any such cause, customer may cancel order without liability to SL.
- Payment: Terms of sale are net 30 days of invoice, unless otherwise noted in quotation. USD is the only acceptable currency for payment. New customers will be required to provide credit references and all sales are subject to approved credit. Prepayment is required for the first order, unless other arrangements have been approved prior to sale.
- Taxes: Customer is responsible for all taxes, including sales, duty custom, use, or other charges imposed by US or foreign government, unless otherwise noted. If SL is required to pay a tax as a direct result from project, the customer must reimburse SL, or provide SL with a tax exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax at time of order, unless otherwise noted.
- Warranties: SL will perform services in accordance with the specifications and project instructions. If goods sold to customer are deemed defective or nonconforming, to SL’s satisfaction, customer’s sole remedy will be:
- credit customer’s account for the purchase price, or
- have goods replaced without charge or refund of the purchase price at SL’s discretion.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality, Secrecy, and/or Non-circumvent agreements may need to be executed prior to the placement of any order. SL may utilize partner companies to manufacture products. We do business with our partners on a project exclusive basis and our partners honor non circumvention agreements with us.
- Changes: No changes are accepted after a Purchase Order is received unless those changes are memorialized in writing by SL.
- Cancellations: Customer may not cancel order unless SL agrees to cancellation in writing. In this event, the customer agrees to pay any manufacturing, service, or raw material charges up to point of cancellation. Once goods have been shipped to customer no cancellations are allowed.
- Conflicts: To the extent Customer terms and conditions may differ, these terms and conditions shall apply in case of any dispute.
- Use and Disposal of Goods: Customer agrees to use and dispose of goods sold by SL in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Indemnification: Customer will not hold SL or its affiliates responsible for any third party claim arising from one of the following:
- the manufacture, promotion, marketing, distribution, or sale of the goods
- use or exposure to the goods
- exposure to the materials provided by the customer
- negligence or willful misconduct of the customer
- breach of the quotation by the customer
- use of any intellectual property provided by the customer to SL.
- SL will not hold the customer responsible for any third party claim arising from one of the following: any negligence or willful misconduct by SL (2) SL’s breach of the quotation
- Patents: Buyer will hold SL harmless against any such expense, judgment or loss for infringement of any patents or trademarks or other third party property rights which result from Buyer’s particular use of the Product(s) or from SL’s compliance with Buyer’s designs, specifications or instructions. SL’s instructions and recommendations are not intended to suggest operations which would infringe any patents, and SL assumes no responsibility for any such infringement. SL may, without liability to Buyer, decline to continue deliveries of any Product where the manufacture, sale or use of the Product would, in SL’s reasonable opinion, infringe any patent now or hereafter issued.
- These terms and conditions are valid until expiration of quotation or termination of any applicable agreement.
- Returns: Customer Service is available to assist you should a problem arise with your order. Please inspect your packages immediately upon receipt and notify us promptly of any damage or discrepancies. Should an item be shipped to you incorrectly, as the result of an error on our part, we will take quick and appropriate action to correct the problem.
Prior to returning any items, please contact the Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions. A return authorization will ensure the safe and proper handling of material and enable us to expedite a resolution. Items returned without prior authorization may not be accepted. Shipment of authorized returns should be made within 30 days of the issuance of the RMA.
We will do our best to fulfill requests to return material. However, in order to maintain the quality of our products and continue to provide competitive prices, certain items may not be returned for credit. Zinc Ricinoleate, Chitosan, Polyacrylonitrile; custom products or special offers; products missing labels, parts, or instruction manuals; and books, computer software and equipment removed from their original packaging. Returns accepted for items ordered in error may be subject to a 20% processing fee and all returns must be returned within 90 days of purchase.